Saturday, May 14, 2011

Labels Limit Us

"When I let go of what I am,
I become what I might be."

-- Lao Tzu

How do you define yourself, to yourself and others? Are you first and foremost a husband/wife? A mother/father? A bus driver, dentist, musician ... ? A Christian, Muslim, Jew ...? A nag, joker, dreamer ...?

Be aware that any label puts limits on you. Today, experience how it feels to let go of the labels to rest in �I am.� Feel the freedom, the spaciousness, the infinite potential of simply being.

"With every breath, the possibility of a new aspect of self arises."

-- Wayne Muller

"As long as I am this or that, I am not all things."

-- Meister Eckhart

Why are you here? Open to more meaning and fulfillment by exploring your life purpose. Take our online Life Purpose workbook with 30 days of email support. Only $19 and this comes with full Higher Awareness membership. Join us now!

No comments:

Post a Comment