Thursday, October 22, 2009

Astral Projection Trance Project

I am very excited about this latest "gift" that I have just come into and I may be able to offer that as one of my services through email request at Live Person.

I find that when I am performing a reading in live chat with a client and the messages are relayed; when I sign off for the night and get ready for bed I am astral projecting between awake and sleep concentrating on the name of an inquiry that the client has about a specific person especially if they are stuck themselves and I'm actually taken to a place where I am face to face with one of their master guides who only tell me what they want me to know.

Now, this does not happen with every single client I have and I myself have no control over which client or which situation. But this is at its infancy and will in future be able to offer this to the general public. However at this point I have no idea when that will be...when my guides feel that I am ready then I'll be ready.

It's one of the most fascinating adventures I have been on in a very long time and I just wanted to share this with you today

No comments:

Post a Comment